I Need Vitamin D… Dubai
Located along the iconic leisure and retail strip known as ‘The Walk’ Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), the five-star Amwaj Rotana offers a luxurious haven in the heart of the city. Conveniently located, guests are minutes away from The Beach Mall, the world’s largest indoor shopping centre and the crystal-clear waters of Dubai Marina.
Combining traditional Middle Eastern charm with five-star glamour, Amwaj Rotana offers a selection of 301 elegantly furnished rooms and suites. Home to the largest rooms along the JBR stretch, each is equipped with their own large balcony facing the Arabian Gulf and Palm Jumeirah.
Guests can take a dip in the large outdoor swimming pool featuring panoramic sea views or relax and rejuvenate at the Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club offering Jacuzzi, treatment rooms and a fully-equipped gym.
Our exclusive prize offers one lucky reader and guest five nights accommodation on a half board basis at Horizon restaurant, serving up an extensive selection of culinary treats and return airport transfers in Dubai*.
As part of the prize, guests will stay in a Premium Sea View Room where they will experience the height of luxury with Arabian inspired décor, uninterrupted views of the ocean and pampering amenities.
To be in with a chance of winning please enter your details the below (flights are not included in this prize):
Competition closes midnight on 14th December.
*Does not include transfers in the UK.
1. One winner will receive a five night stay for two at Amwaj Rotana, Dubai staying in a Premium Sea View room on a half board basis at Horizon restaurant.
2. Private airport and hotel transfers in Dubai will form part of the prize; this will be arranged by the hotel when travel dates are confirmed with prize winners.
3. The prize has a 12 month redemption period from the day that the winner is notified.
4. Extension of validity is not permitted.
5. The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner.
6. The winner must be aged 18 years or over.
7. There are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
8. Travel is not permitted over Eid, any public holidays in the UK and UAE, and during Christmas and Easter holidays. The prize and its components are subject to availability.
9. Prize excludes flights and meals, drinks and excursions other than those stated.
10. Winners are responsible for ensuring they have valid passport with at least six months validity, travel insurance and correct visas where necessary.
11. The prize does NOT include any insurance or travel and any other expenses during the trip.
12. All entrant information received as part of this prize will be shared with Rotana.